Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Betty Hutton and her giant bells

Debbie Reynolds festive and fun

Hazel Sofinger wishing everyone a Happy 1933

Shirley Temple the cutest New Years baby ever

Jane Greer dialing us in to the New Year in a very stylish way

A very young Myrna Loy with the New Years baby


Olivia de Havilland skiing her way into 1937

Shirley Ann Field 

Mack Sennett child star Mary Ann. Cute as a button!

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2011 filled with Classic Movies, Hollywood glamour and great laughs.  Thank you everyone for taking the time to view my blog from all over the globe.  Stay tuned for more fun posts throughout the new year. (I'll refrain from blowing my vintage party horn out of respect for all of you who celebrated too much last night)!
Page

2 comments:

  1. I love the one of Olivia de Havilland that's hilarious. That photo of Debbie Reynolds is one of my favorites of hers. That's actually the photo I got her to sign when I wrote her for an autograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jn,
    Thanks for commenting and I hope you return. It's nice to see another autograph collector here. Happy New Year.
    Page

    ReplyDelete