Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Quick Note!


We have just started our third round of the Classic Film: Six Degrees of Separation game and it's going strong. I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who's signed on to play and are continuing with the fun. We've had a great first two rounds and I hope to see other CMBA members throw a logo up and get in on the action. If you do decide to join in just shoot me an email so I can add your blog to the list of players. If you haven't had the chance to follow the first two rounds to see how they played out I hope you will visit everyone's blogs that participated.

Also, a quick thank you to my new followers and those who visit here on a regular basis, join in on our discussions on Classic Cinema and the stars. Your comments are welcome and appreciated.

Stay tuned for what's ahead here at My Love of Old Hollywood!
Page

10 comments:

  1. Awesome Page!. I am so glad you started this game. And I'm so sorry I didn't include you as a guest for this year on my blog. In case someone can't do it, can I have you as an alternate? Just in case. Talk to ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Page, I'm thrilled that Six Degrees of Separation is going so well! I was glad to be part of it, and if/when I get a few deadlines and other obligations out of the way, I hope to participate again one of these days. Keep up the great work, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Page, thanks for the invitation to join in the fun. I look forward to having my turn in the next round (or two).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Page, I'm going to stay away this time so as not to spoil the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Monty,
    I'm glad you did join in even if we caught you off guard while out of town when the game started. I would be honored to guest post if needed and I'll try to be serious.

    @Dorian,
    Hopefully you'll be up for another round after the holidays when things get back to normal chaos.

    @WhistlingGypsy,
    Waiting on you to have a turn now. I need to see where CaftanWoman is and if she's unable to do the current round if you wouldn't mind going next.

    @Paul2,
    You better stop that! lol Of course we want you contributing.

    Page

    ReplyDelete
  6. Page, I'm sorry I missed your response. I'm a bit confused, do I start where Caftan Woman would have followed or do I begin a new set of links?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @WhistlingGypsy,
    Let me get with Laura at Backlots and let her know that you're next to have a turn and that you'll be glad to move the game forward with the two stars she chose since CW hasn't responded.
    Thanks,
    Page

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paul2, you did not spoil the fun..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Page, a quick update to let you know I have posted my first entry in the game. I made a link between Judy Garland and Deanna Durbin and passed the game to Dawn at Noir and Chick Flicks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Page just to let everyone know.. I chose Deanna Durbin who performed in the film, One Hundred Men and a Girl (1937), with Adolphe Menjou, who played her father.

    I select Rachel from: MacGuffin Films, to carry the game forward.

    ReplyDelete