Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Are You Ready For Some Fun This Week?

Nathanael of Forgotten Classics of Yesteryear is hosting his Roger Corman Blogathon this week over 3 days beginning on the 17th through the 19th.  I'll be reviewing The Little Shop of Horrors on the 18th so I hope you will visit here for my snarky photo review. What?....I've given you several weeks off from my snark so it's time.   Please visit Nathanael's site for more details this week HERE. Below are the films and the bloggers who are participating with their site links included  (Hover over the blog titles to view each blog.)

Frankenstein Unbound will be reviewed by Chris Michael at Forgotten Classics of Yesteryear

A Bucket of Blood will be reviewed by Ivan G. at Thrilling Days of Yesteryear

The Day the World Ended will be reviewed by Stacia at She Blogged By Night

Five Guns West will be reviewed by Toby at Fifties Westerns

The Intruder will be reviewed by Jack at Jack L. Film Reviews

"X" The Man With the X-Ray Eyes will be reviewed by Team Bartilucci at Tales of the Easily Distracted

The House of Usher will be reviewed by Becky at ClassicBecky's Brain Food.

The Tomb of Ligeia will be reviewed by Rick at Classic Film and TV Cafe

The Little Shop of Horrors will be reviewed here by yours truly.

The Masque of the Red Death will be reviewed by S.M. Rana at Onlyne

The St. Valentine's Day Massacre! will be reviewed by Tom at Motion Picture Gems.

Tales of Terror will be reviewed by Jaime at Exodus 8-2

The Wild Angels will be reviewed by Ivan Lemer at IvanLandia1

The Haunted Palace will be reviewed by Rachel at The Girl with the White Parasol.

Boxcar Bertha will be reviewed by Michael Parent at Le Mot du Cinephilliaque

The Raven will be reviewed by Michael Troutman at I Shoot The Pictures

Bloody Mama will be reviewed by John Greco at Twenty Four Frames

Sorority Girl will be reviewed by Thomas Duke at Cinema Gonzo

Creature From the Haunted Sea will be reviewed by W.B. Kelso at KinderTrauma

Tower of London will be reviewed by Kevyn Knox at The Most Beautiful Fraud in the World

GAS-S-S-S will be reviewed by Gary Cahall at MovieFanFare!


And there's the list! 21 awesome films being reviewed over 3 days by some very creative bloggers. I'm really looking forward to it and I hope my readers will visit each site and let Nathanael know how fantastic he is in putting this tribute to Roger Corman together.  

See you soon for my photo review of The Little Shop of Horrors.
Page




13 comments:

  1. Thanx for the link love. And also, nice site you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kevyn,
    I look forward to your review of the Tower of London.
    Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Folks, this lady has been ill, and look what she has put together! A big standing ovation for this wonderful post of links and great posters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becks,
    I appreciate the love. I hope your review is coming along. With Vincent Price in so many of these films it should be a fun Blogathon. I get Jack Nicholson and Mel Welles..woo hoo.

    I love these posters and there's no fancy label making this go around.
    Page

    ReplyDelete
  5. Page, we of Team Bartilucci are sorry to hear you haven't been well, and we hope you'll be back to your impish self ASAP! Thanks for the hard work you've been doing for the Roger Corman Blogathon; it's gonna be a blast, I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And of course, let's all give a laurel and hardy handshake to the fella who spearheaded this Roger Corman Blogathon in the first place, our own Nathanael Hood! Bravo, Nate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dorian,
    Thanks! : )
    I can't wait to see what Team Bartilucci is up to. I hope hubby is getting in on the fun. Nathanael picked a great topic for the Blogathon and boy are the movies that were chosen interesting. I had no idea Vincent Price was Corman's go to guy for so many.
    Bravo Nate indeed! We're all ready.
    Page

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big Kudos to Nathanael for this great idea! I LOVE Roger Corman's stuff, and can't wait to see what everybody comes up with for these fun movies....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow....I'm so touched by how this blogathon has helped get people in touch with each other.

    Page...I hope you feel better! Great job with your whole post, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nathanael,
    Can you tell we're excited? You're bringing us all together kind of like Hands Across the World, well without Bono, fancy concerts or million dollar donations..... But we heard there are prizes! Ha Ha
    Page

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is what makes me the happiest: people coming together to appreciate great film.

    And there are indeed going to be prizes! The first place one is going to be worth $60.

    But I realized that it might be a little unfair to only give a prize to the person that I personally think did the best job.

    So....there might be some extra prizes announced soon...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm really looking forward to the, Corman Blogathon. I'm not very familiar with his work. So, it will be a wonderful learning experience for me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Dawn!
    To be honest I haven't seen most of the films being reviewed either but with Vincent Price in many of them and the fantastic sense of humor that Corman has it's going to be a fun 3 days of reading.
    Page

    ReplyDelete