Saturday, March 10, 2012

Blog Update!

Jessica's Gone Too Soon Blogathon began yesterday and today I was to have my Thelma Todd article up. This is a quick update to let you know that I'm still working on it and it will be up tomorrow. I apologize for the delay. I thought for the past two weeks that the 10th was on Sunday and not today.

So I haven't forgotten about the Blogathon and I'm doing my best to get things finished so I can read the other great submissions.  For a full list and details on Jessica's Blogathon please visit her blog http://cometoverhollywood.com/

Thanks,
Page

2 comments:

  1. Get a move on , girl! I've been looking forward to Thelma! (Look who's talking about getting a move on! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's alright, I got mine up late too. I look forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete