Monday, April 9, 2012

Classic Film: Six Degrees of Separation ROUND SEVEN!

Kim over at 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die started Round Seven of Classic Film: Six Degrees of Separation.
She chose Gloria Swanson and Catherine Deneuve to be connected in this round.

Gloria Swanson was in "Sadie Thompson" (1928) with Lionel Barrymore


I'm passing it on to Dave over at Dave's Classic Films

For anyone wanting to sign on you can shoot me an email or leave a comment, otherwise just throw a button up on your blog.

Thanks everyone who's participated so far. Also, I've had a great response on the upcoming Horseathon and I'll be accepting participants up until May 20th. (Click on the banner on the sidebar for more details)  I'll have a list together shortly for those curious on which films have been chosen, who's participating.
Page


1 comment: